Friday, January 26, 2018

ode to dolores



Those memories, remembered because of the songs
Your voice keeps me smiling all day long
Kept me alive, kept me moving on
Helped me to have a wonderful life from that day on
The music of your life, the creation of melody
In such ways no one could have shown me
I don’t live by your songs, but by the lessons
The lessons you are trying to spread
Spread to the entire world, how was it to be young
How is it not to be too old for this world
You are a gift given by the creator
And in the life you had created you are the author
Through your songs, you had became a co-author
The influences you had given the world
The soul of you voice, the honesty of your words
And now an ode for you is being done
An ode that cannot express how much have had influence on the writer
How you became part of his life through miles away
Though ages apart, you became part of his world
So long and goodbye
Thank you for the songs
The songs that would have made a mark on this world
Songs that influenced a lot of people
People that had memories because of your songs

No comments:

Post a Comment