Friday, February 16, 2018

realization




I think I see the light
come to think of it as something that will shine
but when I came to seem it seems that it is just a spark of ember
trying to learn from this, I almost forgot but I remember
the happiness that I've felt when I was young
doing things that people think are dumb
Screaming like a bat, pretending like something was torn between my lungs
clenching up my fist, striking the air like I'm a boxer
galloping all around, why can't you see, I have a bad horsie
I have armies ready to protect me from the night
Sir teddy on left and king Arthur on the right
I have a buddy that always travels with me
her name is Sophia, a princess just like me
and when evening comes
the dark knight will be at my side
justice will prevail against the dark forces
and when i asleep, i might hear things
a beast maybe under my bed, in my closet, in my head
but I won't fear, the reaper will accompany them
once I got out of bed and realize
I am no longer a child
and tears just come out my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment